Reports directly to: Food Service Manager
Restaurant Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
- Assisting with special events as needed.
- Greet all guests with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Able to work all shifts and holidays
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to assigned shift
- Able to work in a high paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Back of House experience
- 2 years of experience (will consider less for the ideal candidate)
- Food-Safe, Serving it Right and preferably WHIMIS
- Availability for all shifts, 7 days per week, including Holidays
- Must be presentable and have strong resume with verifiable references
Wages and benefits:
- This is a Union position that offers above average remuneration and benefits after a qualifying period.